Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@Kurra 

Lovely to hear you are busy.  Farming sounds a challenge I am no longer up to, but all kudos to you.

ha ha about wind instruments clogging up and jamming etc in the cold.  I use a plastic alto and lay on my back to play, and then drain the condensation .... trying to memorise a few tunes, so my brain keeps working ...

Heart

@Adge Good news about getting contract work.

Smiley Happy

@greenpea @HenryX @SmilingGecko @Faith-and-Hope 

@Judi9877 Good to see you back on the wagon ... tho you probably never a drinker so dont take it in that way .... 

Have a good Day tmrw All

Cheers Apple

👋💕 @Appleblossom .....

Hello @Appleblossom ,

and @Faith-and-Hope , @Shaz51 , @Smiling_Gecko , @Judi9877 , @Adge , @Kurra , @Meowmy , @frog , @The-Hams , @WIP , @Tinker67 , @Exhaustedmum , @greenpea

and all other forum members

Thank you @Appleblossom , for the greetings. I know that you and @Clawde follow the forum activity, and are not always seen when you are giving support and acknowledgement of various posts. Your support and comments are very much appreciated.

It really is a pleasure to be able to share thoughts, ideas, support and concerns, here on the forum. An old expression comes to mind,

A problem shared is a problem halved.”

Our support to and for each other takes as many different forms as there are members, each of us contributing in our own individual and special ways.

With My Best Wishes

@HenryX

@AppleblossomHe;y Apple!!!

I cant remember I have downloaded this before but just in case here is Shaft!!! too cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q429AOpL_ds&list=RDQ429AOpL_ds&start_radio=1

5. Disco-John Travolta-You Should be Dancing-Saturday Night Fever 1977 -  YouTubeA Slice of Brooklyn on Twitter: "In which Brooklyn neighborhood did John  Travolta whip out his Saturday Night Fever dance moves? #TuesdayTrivia  http://t.co/6SE844uwKE"Funky Flashback: Popular 1970's Dance Moves | ATOMIC Ballroom | Irvine, CA  in Orange County (OC)

@ClawdeBig good morning to you hunny! have a wonderful day. Love peaxxx

Former-Member
Not applicable

🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆

🔆 GOOD  MORNING! 🔆

🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆

Love this:
Islander seasonal workers sing farewell thank you after COVID-19 quarantine
https://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/health-and-wellness/not-just-in-your-head-why-do-some-people-seem-t...

I know @greenpea I experienced the same exhaustion and awful feelings on a depot. I am very sorry this has hapened to you! Heart

Yeah get gluten out as it can cause psychosis as well as insomnia.

I used to go to a bakery near me and the bread used to make me spin out.  I now am gluten free and have not had a psychotic episode in over 18 years.  

With gluten free products the supermarket is surprisingly full of them.

Say if you normally buy spaghetti you would substitute for gluten free etc and so on.  The supermarket is packed with gluten free stuff.

I buy my grocery shopping online and the supermarket usually allows you to filter for allergens so if you want gluten free gravy you would enter "gravy" in the seach and then filter for allergens and just tick the box gluten free and it will spit out safe gravy for you to eat.

When I found out about gluten issues I had to go through my pantry and fridge and get rid of lot of stuff.  I had to read the back of all labels.  Be careful with supplements as they sneak in gluten.  You must do this to the letter I'm afraid. Theres no way around it as even small molecules of gluten will get you going.

But you will be glad gluten is out of your life.  

I'm sorry for your current distress with meds and sleeping but thought you had to have this information.

I'm really sorry this has happened to you but am hoping this may make some differencce to your life

Much love,

S.G xxoo

Morning folks 👋 @greenpea @SmilingGecko @Former-Member @HenryX @Faith-and-Hope @Anastasia @Emelia8 @Shaz51 @StuF @Sophia1 @bipolarbunny @frog @Flying_Hams @TAB @Appleblossom @everyone 

hows everyone getting on this morning?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance