Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning

@TAB  dont know why son2 is up but he is fine just animated 😄

just having coffee here @Clawde @greenpea  felt a bit off physically yest, plus went to bed super early didnt help, got job network appt thingo in like 6 hours where I can tell them how I have been doing everything for them, re getting me on courses etc lol

okay thought might have meant you @greenpea  okay he prob didnt take meds guessing Just watched the end of Bridezilla, now its 90 day fiance you should watch it @Meowmy  being single is seriously underrated after watching this lol

phps should be in fridge ? @greenpea  think i would be asking sooner than later lol

ha I worked with a guy who had webster pack last year, made me more nuts than him working with him lol

@TABs being single is the best! I agree TABs :D. You can do what you want when you want. Hey @Meowmy xxxx

just meant that these people obviously do not give a sh!t about each other eg @greenpea  dunno if @Meowmy  is up yet, just tagged her cos she sometimes mentions not being single as soemthing to aspire to

@TAB how ru going? I'm up now after going to bed early. Thought I'd scroll through the messages. I'm about to head off and meditate - its my usual thing for this hour in the morning.  Might go for a walk today YAY and get the blood pumping...nothing planned for today except reading a book.  I have lots of books at home.  Anyway take care and enjoy a good start to the day...

Hi @SmilingGecko  and Good Morning  yeah I missed walk yest, meditation sounds good. I have a job network appt at 9am, not many books here, always got clutter in back of mind thinking when move house next

Thanks , you too Cat Happy

@TAB wow you have a job appt. Great!  I hope you get something out of it.  What jobs are you after?

My health was ruined by a psych med so the possibility of getting work is unlikely. I would be considered an employment risk.

But have done lots of voluntary work and paid work before that.  Its just a shame I can't work anymore.

I just care for people in my sphere now - I think I must do something at least.

Well you enjoy your day! It must be hard finding work these days with lots of small businesses folding.

My guess is to go with the big essential services corporations, aged care and pharmaceuticals.

Essential services are always needed like the transport and food industries in an economic downturn

Aged care you can live-in someones home for free in exchange for home and some care related tasks as the elderly don't want to go into nursing homes, they preder some support living in the community instead

Pharmaceuticals are skyrocketing.  The pharnaceutical industries are taking over the world at an unprecedented rate.

Anyway just some suggestions as you've really picked my brain now! Smiley Happy

Had gone back to bed here @SmilingGecko just getting up again
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance