Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Good Morning!

@Adge, there'll be something better for you. If they make you go to the interview, just tell them you can only manage 4hrs on ya feet a day. They'll chose someone someone else. I've thought of doing Advertising brochures but worry about that and my S3 arthritis. Could you do retail? I'd like a lovely gift shop or florist lol.
No, I can stand up, it's the fridge I couldn't lift to stand upright. I was real proud of myself using brains over brawn layed the fridge invite side into the van and got it into unit but couldn't get it upright. The neighbour was kind enough to help me an hour ago. Quick as with two. Be good to have a good fridge again.
PS Woodstock is in the sink. Chin up 💙

Hiya @Flying_Hams, how are you?

@Adge  Hey Adge the only thing that would make me worry about you and the water meter reading is that you would lose alot of weight and you should be putting it on because you are so slim.  You would have to eat alot more than what you are atm. Otherwise I think it would be a great job. 🙂

was doing some very gentle peddling on exercise bike at speed told to for heart test , they asked if my knees hurt (?)  have learnt to say nothing, like when physio wouldnt believe thaat its normal for me to touch toes etc yes congratulate me for being stiff and not having done stretches in months and mock me when I tell you the truth lol @greenpea  yeah meter reader might be a stretch for me, but it had to could o it, its just managing it guess 

@TABs are you okay? worried about you.

@Clawde  Hey Clawde and good morning. Wishing you a calm and pea ceful Tuesday 🙂

Just old @greenpea

@TABsHeart

@greenpea @Former-Member @Flying_Hams @Schitzo @Anastasia @Maggie maggiegood morning everyone, have a good day. Take care. 

Not bad @Former-Member
Getting on by.
Nice to see you

Morning everyone

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance