Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@Bow:D. In patient for 3 months! the most I have done is 1 month but have been threatened by psychiatrist with more if I give up my meds so am trapped in the meds cycle. Am so over it.

Afternoon @greenpea. Thanks for the tag and beautiful pics. Have a nice Sunday 💕💕💕

@Sans911  Hoping you are having a wonderful Sunday 🙂 Take good care of youself. Love peaxx

Hi @Former-Member 

Sorry to hear you're unwell- any news on your results- they come back pretty quickly.

Yes I'm doing Breathing meditations.

Thanks @greenpea

Still waiting (5 hours later)....

Adge

I love trees too @Maggie 

Thank you @greenpea beautiful pics

@Adge  It is really rude of the guy but what can you do as he is in the middle of fixing it isnt he?

Yep @greenpea Plus it's already paid for - he demanded $ in advance.

So just need to stick with it - Pull some Silver Linings & Blessings out of the Muck....

No point in "What if...." & "I should not have done this..." thoughts - though mind is thinking that.

Adge

Former-Member
Not applicable

51ED269C-D893-43CD-A7E6-3680F8D58B44.jpeg

Hoping you all can find a little light, a little

hope, a little love, a little joy and a little healing this week. Be kind to yourself and others and remember YOU MATTER

@Lee82 @outlander @Zoe7 @Eve7 @Snowie @Shaz51 @Maggie @Anastasia @Emelia8 @Owlunar @Adge @greenpea @frog @oceangirl @Sans911 @Flying_Hams and everyone else passing through 

@Former-Member 💕
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance