Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@TAB How are you going my fren?

Hi @DJMasters  still away for work, its day .. dont know .. okay 8 or something ok 9, so 5 more after today, sometimes busy, sometimes in trouble, sometimes angry, sometimes wondering if boss will notice have nothing to do, and ontop of all that, the why am I not at home with hot bath and in own bed and sleeping in lol 

was 32 other day here, 17 today lol, so jacket and thermal top today, cant wait to get down to a few days.. gah used to do 21 or 28 days but was younger and work was easier .. time for a change lol

sorry for going on, but get to bus, hope your day goes okay

@TAB no apologies, I enjoy hearing your experience and thats what you can put it down too.  I am sure you will be lookig forward very much to that hot bath and warm bed when it is all over.  Thinking of you.  Day I hope will be shining too, have a good one.

@greenpea Love your photos and posts, you are the best......I hope you have a great day today.  Hugs always 🙂

@Ant7 Morning, how are you going today?  How is the beach looking?

@DJMasters @TAB s Hey guys wishing you both a super pea Thursday. Thanks for the tags. Love peaxxx

Thankyou @DJMasters yes I forget re adventures thats what someone called it years ago lol

You too @greenpea

@TAB Good morning how are you doing today 😊

@DJMasters Good morning how are you doing today. I am going ok thanks I haven't looked at the beach today probably going to be to busy 😥 lol

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance