Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@WIP no need to apologise, this is what we are here for.  To be the shoulder and ear when you need it.  I know its hard, keep your chin up, there is always hope. There is nothing you can't overcome, it is just going to take a little long and bit more work than you would like.  One step at a time and always remember it is a safe haven here. 🙂

@DJMasters  Thank you.

I feel like a burden though, always posting about how much I'm struggling and not having anything positive to contribute. 
I'm trying to keep my chin up, however I truely feel I'm fighting a losing battle. Depression is always going to win & lately it's been making sure I understand how much power and control it has over me, even though I keep trying (new meds again for example).

thanks again @DJMasters 

struggling,

WIP

@WIP Know you are never a burden and you are always welcome to share here.  Always here to listen and give you as much support as I can here.

You are stronger than any depression, even though it may not feel like it.  Just know you are not alone to fight this.  🙂

@Meowmy  Hey beautiful girl hoping you are doing well and that you have had a sun shine day. Love peaHeartxx

hi @Sam3  I recently stopped taking meds after limited success then wondering why taking so many things and covering up side effects of one with another etc lol own to like 1 from 4 now think, going for 2nd opinion soon

I feel very alone @DJMasters , but less so when someone, like you, on the forum taps me some words of encouragement.....So a very big THANK YOU!

Depression is a very strong beast & knows how to hit hard when you're struggling.

will try to look @BlueBells  not subscribed tho phps you could tag me plse ?

No thanks needed, always here @WIP 

And yes it is a strong beast but just like any good story, we will defeat it. 🙂

@greenpea Hey beautiful pea, love you. Hope everything is going okay there. Not bad here. Still at work for half hour.

@WIP I know what you mean. Remember what @DJMasters wrote. I wish there was something practical I could do to help (it's not so long ago that I felt similarly). I hope you've got the support (professional & non-professional) that you need right now or a plan to find it. You are more than just the depression. It tricks us & lies to us about our future. Today I wrote myself a letter (7 poinys) for next time I'm wavering (my chosen word for relapsing!). Willing to share it but I know that whilst there may be similar elements everyone's situation is unique. I'm hoping that relief will come to you soon.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance