Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Good morning @Ant7 @Angels333 @Flying_Hams @Former-Member @Eve7 @eth @greenpea @frog @TAB @Shaz51 @Maggie @Adge @Zoe7 @Sans911 @outlander @Gazza75 @oceangirl and all forumites here visiting. I hope you have a great day!

It's hard With work based stuff isn't it @Angels333

I sometimes find that as well.

One of my colleagues sent me a message asking why I wasn't at work this week. I haven't replied. Not going to I think. It's too political. A d stress inducing. I won't be going back to that work station for a while though..

@Judi9877 Hi how are you doing today 😊

Good morning everyone have a great day 💜

Good Morning @Ant7  cold here worked yest , had wednesday off, so work 7 of last 8 days after being on lounge for months, bit sore after stairs and ladders lol

work again wednesday think

How are you going ?

Good Morning @Flying_Hams @Judi9877 @Angels333 @Former-Member @NatureLover @Former-Member  @CheerBear  @sherry @Faith-and-Hope @Appleblossom  @eth Cat Happy and to Everyone who sees this..

Morning @TAB -by Cat .... 👋

Hi to anyone else around.

Out walking @Faith-and-Hope 😸

👍 @TAB ..... go you 🤜🤛

@TAB  I am going ok thanks pretty quiet for me today. It's good to see you are getting some work 😊

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance