Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@greenpea hey little pea,take care.

Morning all

@Meowmy  Hugs and hugs Meowy. Wishing you a kind and and caring day. Love peaxxx

Good Morning @Flying_Hams hope things are okay hi @greenpea @Meowmy @Ant7 @Former-Member 

plumber supposed to be coming today, but am out of loop think its between them and neighbours where meter is now

@TAB  Hey TABs have survived on 30mins of sleep desperately need to crash will soon when ex takes son2 back with him. Hope plumber thingy goes well for you :)x

Hello @TAB , @greenpea , @Flying_Hams , @Meowmy , @Ant7 , @Former-Member 

Hey @TAB , I went and made a new email address Smiley Very Happy

30 mins all night?? @greenpea  what is going on with you ? thought you were Dornroeschen ok thats alternate reality @Flying_Hams  .. Slee p ea ing beauty then lol

better get cleaned up here in case plumber appears plus water prob get turned off re shower lol @greenpea 

@TAB  I think I am manic or something .... doc is worried I am going to end up in a psych ward will try again for sleep later :D. Awww 'Slee p ea ing beauty ' that is one of the nicest things you have ever said about pea :). Maybe @Zoe7  could do a Slee p ea ing beauty avatar if I ask her nicely 😄

Good morning @TAB and may your
weekend go well. Best wishes always Bimby2.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance