Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@Former-Member  Hope you are doing ok stay safe 💙

Hey @Former-Member
Take care please. Stay safe.
Thinking of you

Take care @Former-Member ❤️💜

Former-Member
Not applicable

How did everyone survive this 'catastrophic'  Tuesday? 

@Former-Member 👋 hope you're ok 🙏

Hi and good morning in 40 minutes to @Former-Member @Faith-and-Hope @Flying_Hams @Ant7 @Molliex @TAB @Ant7 @Adge @cutiepiekitty @Angels333 @Former-Member @eth @Snowie @Bill16 @Meowmy @Gazza75 @Shaz51 @frog  ....I know I have missed people so apologies. Fires were a non event here even the heat wasnt as bad as other days which is all a good thing. Have a cool and calming day everyone. Loads of love peaxxx

Image result for rain

Former-Member
Not applicable

Another half hour or so b4 morning here @greenpea . Just finished my hourly patrol of house and grounds b4  I retire for the night. Bit worried tho, as heaps morw burnt leaves and bark blowing into yard and onto deck. And wind is just starting to pick up. Got RFS text a couple hrs ago warning of our nearest fire breaking containment lines and to be prepared to evacuate. But if expected wind change occurs, it will likely push fire away from us. Worrying night ahead.

Sherry

@Former-Member  thinking of you Sherry and thank you for keeping us posted. We are all worried about you. Love peaxxx

@Former-Member Please keep yourself safe. 

@The-red-centaur  Hi sweety how are you going? It has been a few days and am wondering how you are. Drop us a line when you feel up to it. Love peaxxx

Good morning everyone have a great day ❤️

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance