Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@Shaz51  o0o0o0o0oooo.... dodgy gall bladders are awfully painful. My ex had his taken out and it was almost gangrene :o! Just keep a close eye on it wont you xxxx

Hey @Meowmy :D. Hope you are having a really nice day xxx @Meowmy 

@Former-Member  Hey EOR hope you are having a super pea day today love pea :)x

Former-Member
Not applicable

Haha @greenpea, you're cute. Yes, quiet day here, windy but sunny. Tribunal Hearing outcome ok - no changes. Still, not good being under the so called 'care' of the state. Oh well, what can we do... very disempowering... How come you're always so cheery?

@greenpea Hello little pea, I just got home from work, thinking of second coffee and nap.lol

@greenpea  I am off for a few weeks now I went for a big walk that’s about it for me how about you 

No worries @Shaz51  I woke up to a "congratulations on your win" email the morning after the $150m lotto.  I was sooooo excited and ran around the room 3 times before opening it ... I won about $70!!  Not too bad considering I only bought the smallest ticket which was about $5.

Gotta be happy with that Smiley Happy

hey @Alone , better then $ 0000

@Former-Member  Hey EOR I feel for you going through all the legalities it must be a nightmare for you and as your say so frustrating.I hope you get the results you want in the near future :). Idk why I am such a perky pea today ..... possibly my walk with beautiful neighbour and the sunny weather. peaxxx

@Shaz51  Hey Shaz51 just got a phone call from my mum apparently my ex was in a motorbike accident :o. A truck clipped the bike! He has broken ribs and a broken wrist but is otherwise okay :). What a lucky man first accident he has ever had too. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance