Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning

Hi and love to all this beautiful Wednesday morning @TAB @Meowmy @Bill16 @Appleblossom @BryanaCamp @Flying_Hams @Former-Member @saturnzoon @Bimby2 @Ant7 @Shaz51 @Meowmy . Woke up at 11.30 and have been awake ever since ...  *sigh* I hate that when that happens. Anyways son2 wants to go for a walk this morning so will wake him up to go (if he can be risen that is lol). Just chilling to Oasis atm being very nostalgic atm . If anyone is awake would love a talk. Otherwise sleep well formites. Love greenpeaxxx

hi @greenpea my goodness you are up early! I haven't been to bed yet, mind is still a bit wired after this arvo's appointment, they asked me alot of questions and I'm still answering them in my head 12 hours later! how are you feeling Morning Glory?

@BryanaCamp  Lolz one of my favourite Oasis songs :Dxxx I am doing well. Am listing to Stop crying your heart out 😛 atm. Do you feel happy about how the appointment went? I am sure you did great 🙂

Just saying hi @greenpea need sleep again soon

@TAB  Hugs and hugs TABs :D. Thanks for the hellos I know you need your sleep now that you are a working man 😄 but appreciate the shout out.

hey @greenpea glad you're well, good going. Thanks for asking & your support - when I left the appointment I felt I'd done my best and was relieved it was over. So that was nice.

Now that I've been ruminating on it for hours I feel more paranoid and like I behaved like an off-putting mental patient. That's the annoying thing about ruminating, the thoughts always head downhill! Hopefully my brain will have moved on tomorrow, actually that's today, and maybe even get my butt off on a hike. Or a walk at least. 

How's your son?

hello @TAB sleep well

I keep getting authentication failures & having to log in again so I think I better go veg out with the telly and try to go to bed. take care & have a lovely walk @greenpea 

@BryanaCamp  You are so funny :D! I know what you mean about ruminating lolz. You did your best at the time and I am sure you didn't present yourself like a mental patient Lolz!!  A hike sounds like the ticket 🙂 weather is so nice for being outside. I will be walking again in the late morning with mental health nurse 🙂 will think of you on my walk. Son2 is great thanks. He is so switched on atm talking really well and appropriately with a bit of weirdness (which is to be expected). He went for a walk up to the shops last night in the dark which was a huge step for him in gaining some independence 🙂

@BryanaCamp  great talking with your BryanaCamp you did your best yesterday that is all you can ask of yourself. Talk later. Love gpxxx

Hi @greenpea @BryanaCamp just woke, wondered why, got shirts off line as not drying, in bed again wondering about work, they are strange and it’s making me paranoid. Re-heard big rumour of huge job they’ve nearly got so will try to hang in there but not at any cost. It seems like they are triers out of their depth with supervision problems ie wrong people anyway hi and bye trying sleep again Night
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance