Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning

Hi @The-red-centaur ,

Buddy13 here one of the moderators. I have just sent you an email to check in following your ED visit.

Regards.  

@Ant7  just got back. The walk was lovely. Met two lovely women along the way. Neighbour was with grandkids and now I have two days of rest :D. Legs feeling it but definately getting fitter :D. Neighbour is going to be out of action soon as she is going in for an operation in just over a weeks time which means I will be walking on my own 😮 .... I might try and do some running on those days 😄

@The-red-centaur @Ant7 @TAB @Bimby2 @Former-Member @saturnzoon @Bill16 @Flying_Hams @frog  and all who I have missed and all who pass by on this beautiful happy Friday morning. I forced myself to go for a walk this morning and feel so much better for it :D. In a weeks time will start lil runs (that is the plan anyway :D). Hoping everyone has a super pea Friday! Love greenpeaxxx

@The-red-centaur  I am going ok thanks. I hope you are feeling ok sounds very intense 

@greenpea  Sounds like a good plan 😊

@Ant7 just got out of hospital and man it's cold outside

Hope you're okay @The-red-centaur 

@The-red-centaur  I hope you can get warm. How are you doing now I hope you are ok

Hi Ant7 good to hear from you. Hope you are well. Best wishes. Bimby2.

@Ant7 it kinda depends on how my counselling session goes this morning.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance