Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Mo@rning!

@Ant7  that's great to know son2 is going tomorrow 🙂

@greenpea  He should love it great movie 😊

Good morning to @Ant7 @TAB @Bill16 @Queenie @Bimby2 @saturnzoon @Shaz51 @frog @Former-Member  (thinking of you Sherry xxxx) @The-red-centaur  (hoping you are doing okish) and all who pass by .... well no walkies today 😮 giving my old tired limbs the day off :). Have ex coming up for a visit to take son2 back for an overnight stay. Means I am a free agent for 24 hours hoorray!!!! Don't get me wrong I love my son2 but it is nice to have the day off once a fortnight.

Wishing everyone a superpea weekend with whatever you are doing. Loads of love greenpea xxxx

@Ant7  Hey Ant7! How are your going? I am about to try for more sleep but will be on later if you want to talk. greenpea 🙂

@Ant7  Well that was useless I lay there staring at the wall!! am wide awke so if you want to talk I am all ears 🙂

@greenpea  Good morning how are you doing today? I actually hope you have gotten back to sleep. I am at work and we have been super busy but it’s just quiet now hope it’s like that for the rest of the shift 

@Ant7  I wish I could sleep but am wide awake :o! what have you got planned for the weekend Ant7?

@greenpea  my only plans are sleep and night shift lol. My son needs a new computer for uni so we might go and look at what he wants tomorrow when I get up. What are you up to for the weekend? 

@Ant7  Sleep is good maybe I should be a shift worker lol with the hours that I keep :). My ex is coming up to pick up son2 for the weekend so will spend time with him today. He is a great guy and we get along really well (now that we are no longer married lol) so it is always good to see him. I will probably hit the back coutyard again. I am not a keen gardener so do best in little spurts :). Will do washing, go out with daughter and hopefully catch up on sleep :).

@greenpea  Sounds like a good plan. I am just watching a YouTube video on a hike I want to do later in the year maybe lol

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance