Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning

Oh my car had sports suspension package as cop car but back springs were shot so it leaned to back and to one side and could barely make it over kerbs being careful. Looks too high now. Maybe its me not used to it or they stuffed up. He didn't come out for a chat this time when picked car up . Assume cos he thought I wouldn't be happy with it @StuF 

That's weird @TAB !!! 🤔😲

Does it drive ok?

He measured heights before doing it

its prob ok. Think job not finished still needed other parts replaced. I should ask him. Or could just ask the next person. Its fine. Way smoother ride shocks would have been 200k ie stuffed 6 years ago when I bought it i put another 50,000 ks on them thats all they are supposed to last. I'm happy with it. Just not getting rid of car anytime soon now. @StuF  Not sure whether to roll over or get up. Still cool. Might have to hit dr up for more pain meds unless some down back of cupboard hey. Got sfa to get me through another week

I know nothing mechanical @TAB  but that sounds like they had a fair innings!

As long as you're happy with it. I guess cars end up having an insatiable appetite for replacement parts as they age

Much nicer here today- still warm, but humidity Much lower

Hope you can get meds sorted 🙂

that's good re weather @StuF  yeah, as said, I knew lots of things had to be done re car, some known since I bought it, just now that am actually getting stuff done seems like a lot lol

yeah checking calendars re meds, not sure what's happened there

Again, no knowledge @TAB  but you mentioned it was a cop car in a previous life? I guess it's a pretty sweet vehicle then...?

yeah its had a hard life @StuF  I thought it was pretty special when I got it though. But 6years later it's looking a bit uncared for even though been starting to spend money on it. Guess got away with it for few years.Yes ex  cop car, and yes, it has bits that are Not on vehicle tag thought that was made up thing, but its true.

Pretty cool @TAB  🙂

Cheers @Meowmy

Hope whoever it is up there is looking out for me

Think I'm learning to take ownership of things in life

Immaterial and material

@TAB

my emotional health being one of them, honesty in my relationship, how I relate to work, my self image etc
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance