Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Good Morning!

@Paulette @Have you tried a lawyer?

Hi @Former-Member ,

No. He does frighten and in turn make me feel threatened. The workplace does not care at all. My partner has a contact for my Manager. He complained about how I'm treated. I sadly, can't see it changing. In this workplace women.....are not equal to the man. 

Morning everyone

Hey @Paulette
I hope you find some answers soon my friend

Hello @Flying_Hams I'm having a good start to the day.  I hope you are... Have to organise more "Mad Meds" courtesy from Canberra. (GP has to ring them for approval with my medicine) Nothing else is new just feeling good about life. So far everything is ok.

Hey @Former-Member 

Sorry was out all day yesterday. How are you?

Hey Good Morning @SmilingGecko @StuF @Flying_Hams @Paulette @Former-Member  got washing on here, slamming coffee.. got to leave for train to city in 4 hours then bus back out of city to hosp to get review at pain clinic re back, no real , well lasting improvement, guess they were ticking boxes dunno. Anyway will be big adventure for me lol, not been on public transport for years , not been outside small radius of where I live now since moved back, well except for brief attempt at working. 

@Paulette  why wouldnt you quit? I guess there are reasons, not sure

That's definitely a big adventure @TAB ! Hope it goes well for you 😊

@TABhits town! lol

well it shouldn't be , yet it is, if that makes sense, spent ages going through things mentally yest , so not wandering around lost , or having to leave hours early, guess that would not have really mattered .. @hanami  last time went there  was staying at hotel other side of the city and just got an Uber there. I took bus and train back, as being on time no longer mattered

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance