Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

💞❤️❣️ @Meowmy 

Hi everyone 👋😊😊

G'day @Anastasia
Nice to see you

Hello @Flying_Hams 😊😊😊

Hello @The-red-centaur @Judi9877 

Welcome @Irae 👋

Good morning @Meowmy, It has been a busy morning so far. My case manager came to visit me to see how I am going. I walked to the supermarket and got some chocolate for my sister, she eats it before she goes to work, then I went to the library to use the computers. How are you? I hope your day is going well 💕🌼 xx

@Schitzo hey, lovely friend, sounds you had a good day. So nice to have a sister. I survived work. Am home, just hiding. I had very bad experiences with my late father, so I don't have a family. That's very sad for me. So glad you have nice sister and are doing well. Hope you enjoy the afternoon. 

Hope there is some good in your day @The-red-centaur 

I'm so sorry you had bad experiences with your father @Meowmy . Please remember, you will always have your forum family, we love you unconditionally and are always here when you need us.

Sending you love and hugs 💕💕🤗🤗🤗

Good morning to one and all. Last couple of months have been difficult. Ended up in hospital a couple of weeks ago. Started TMS this week hope all goes well. 

Hi @Ma60
Nice to meet you

G'day all
Rainy here today.
Dreamt last night of being back at school and how that was order/structure for me at that formative stage. I guess some things never truly change as thats still a theme for me atm lol

Take care all
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance