Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

12hr 45 on site ok prob do very little last few hours if all goes okay tbh leave in 30 @greenpea  its 4.30 am lol

@TABs so long days TABs why are they so long? I better go just take care. x

..so they make more money ? @greenpea  no overtime plus less meals less rooms less flights for those that have them

Morning @greenpea , hope you have a shining day, full of colour and good vibes. xxoo

Happy Saturday my forumnites, hope the day and weekend is kind and good to you all.  May the sun and stars always shine for you.  Have a good day and blessed weekend everyone

@Hamsolo01  @Ant7  @TAB  @WIP  @Sam3  @Maggie  @outlander  @greenpea  @NatureLover  @Judi9877  @Angels333  @BPDSurvivor  @Dec  @Eve7  @Shaz51  @Emelia8  @The-red-centaur  @Dizzyizzy  @Lee82 @EOR @BPDSurvivor @Candydipper1 @ Nancy1 @Define_Normal   @MYBoy @Schitzo @Dec @Star2

Good morning everyone have a great day 😊💙

@DJMasters Good morning how are you doing today 😊

Happy Saturday my fren @Ant7 I am well today, got a bucket list of things to do so hopefully fingers crossed will be a good day.  How are you?  Down to the beach today?

Good morning @greenpea  I hope you have a happy and fun filled day 🌸🌼🌞xxx

@DJMasters I hope you have a good day with your list 

I have work today but it's ok 😊

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance