Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Hey @greenpea

@The-red-centaur  Hey beautiful Heart How are you going?xx

Hey pea @greenpea
I'm really not ok. Thanks for asking him tho. My new thread is the latest update

@greenpea  You are one amazing little pea. 💚💚💚

I really hope today is good to you. 💚💚💚

@The-red-centaur  Sending lots of ❤️❤️❤️❤️

@TAB  👋🏻😼😼

Hi everyone passing.👋🏻👋🏻💙💙

Thank you so much. I am really struggling at the moment going to the Dr today. Really confused if it's the Depression/Anxiety or the MCI  causing my downward spiral.

Good morning everyone have a great day 😊💙

@greenpea Good morning how are you doing today 😊💚

@Maggie  Thanks Maggie I think you are pretty amazing too. Love you. peaxxx

Hi @Maggie @greenpea  GP @Ant7 @Ma60 @The-red-centaur  hope there is some good in your days if not a lot Cat Happy

Good monring everyone

@Hamsolo01  @Ant7  @TAB  @WIP  @Sam3  @Maggie  @outlander  @greenpea  @NatureLover  @Judi9877  @Angels333  @BPDSurvivor  @Dec  @Eve7  @Shaz51  @Emelia8  @The-red-centaur  @Dizzyizzy  @Lee82 @EOR @BPDSurvivor @Candydipper1 @ Nancy1 @Define_Normal @MyBoy @Schitzo   

Hope you all have a shining day.  May there be sunshine through the clouds.....its going to be another warm day in Brisbane.

For all who are struggling or find it tough, hugs to you, please remember you are not alone and you have people here to listen and support you.  There will be sunshine and there will be battles won.

Happy thursday all 🙂

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance