Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

💐💕 @Judi9877 ..... still sitting with you 

hello @Yogagirl88 Heart

hello @Louise10 Heart

hello and hugs @Cocoloco Heart

hello and tender hugs @Ma60 HeartHeart

@Shaz51  and everyone I have a question son2 has a big barotone voice and I live in a highly built up area and tonight like most nights he is swearing and I was trying to remind him to keep his voice down. PLUS he was talking about the stolen generation. He had aboriginal friends at school and is very sympathetic to indigenous australians however tonight at the top of his lungs he was carrying on about the song they sung at school regarding the stolen generation. He apparently hated it and told everyone ..... as he rabbitted on and on about it all I could think about was our aboriginal neighbours and what they could be thinking. I am like OMG! son2 please finish up soon .... how on earth do I tactfully let him know what is appropriate and what is not .... it is hard for new comers as son2 has autism and intellectual delay and schizophrenia. Thoughts anyone??:(

@Judi9877 good evening. I took another day off work. Hope you had a great day with uni. 

Hi @Sam3 

Thanks,but today wasn't much better 😢 Only 3.5 hours sleep last night. Hopping into bed soon, fingers crossed for more sleep tonight.

Hope you had a good day!

Good Morning @Bimby2 hope things are okay

A Big good morning to everyone 😄 including @Maggie @Adge  @Ant7 @TAB s @WIP @Powderfinger @Shaz51 @Faith-and-Hope @DJMasters @Schitzo @BPDSurvivor @Flying_Hams @Former-Member @eth @Angels333 @outlander @Snowie @Sans911 @Meowmy @Appleblossom @CheerBear @Judi9877 @Anastasia @Emelia8 @Eve7 @Former-Member @Smc @Determined . Is already 18 degrees here :o! will be a hot one. Son2 is heading off with carer which is great gives me a break. Wishing everyone a kind and caring day ahead. Love you all. peaxxx

I dont know where this is but isnt the tree just beautiful.

50 Beautiful Examples of Tree Photography | The JotForm Blog

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance