Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@Former-Member  Just thinking about a surf but it's not really great lol probably going home take the dogs for a walk and do a few jobs around the house 😊

Hi @Former-Member 

We are having great weather in MelbourneWe are having great weather in Melbourne

It's good to see you - I really enjoyed getting into a chat the other night - I don't often - I tend to be on-line in the morning when there are not a lot of other people around - 

So I met a couple of different people - and that was great

Dec

@Former-Member have a great day. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey @Owlunar , that kitty is cute ❤️❤️ Are you sure you're in Melbourne, I didn't realise it could have good weather 😂😂😂 I am in not so sunny QLD. 

It was lovely chatting with you as well, I am sorry I dipped out when I did. @Emelia8 , was right it was passed my log off time but when I read that you where struggling being separated from your daughter because of covid19, I stopped to try an imagine how I would feel if I couldn't  get to my D3. Not a wise move on my behalf as I was already far to emotional and caused myself to have a panic attack. D3 struggles with SH and SI in a big way. I am so sorry you can't see your girl. 

Good morning @MDT @Former-Member @Powderfinger @Owlunar @Ant7 @greenpea @frog @Shaz51 @outlander @TAB @Dadcaringalone @AEB @Schitzo @Sans911 @Adge @Fluttershy1 @Zoe7 @WIP @eth @Former-Member @The-red-centaur @Appleblossom @Faith-and-Hope and all forumites here. Have a wonderful day! 
I'm having a wonderful day with uni - planning assignments and doing course work! So far, I'm enjoying this new course on Psychology, which is really interesting. Thanks for all the great wishes regarding this. 

Judi9877

@Judi9877  Morning. Have a good day

@Judi9877 

Thanks for your nice morning message. It's been really tough recently as my son has been very unwell with uncontrolled anger and pretty serious delusions. His moods have been going from crying 😭 to happiness and laughter. He's currently lost. Hope we find him soon without the Police. Have a great day.

all the best @Dadcaringalone

"Morning" @Judi9877 and all passing by here 👋💕

Head down, tail up with classes today.

afternoon my @Judi9877 Heart

Hello @Faith-and-Hope@MDT@Dadcaringalone@AEB@MRSG 

l_46a62ac0-bc95-11e1-aa4f-31f574a00006.jpg

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance