Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

G'day all
Habe a good day

Thanks @BPDSurvivor , I'm trying to hold on, but when you wake up feeling very unstable again it's difficult to.

I wasn't going to reply, but sorry, you've hit a nerve with your advice on being satisfied with myself.  I don't like myself, I haven't for a very long time.  And I understand why I am on my own, because I'm unlikable - I don't like who I am, so why would anyone else, I don't expect them too.

I don't like being around myself (I struggle to look at myself in the mirror).  I hate being a depressed, anxious, negative person!!!! And I have tried to get well, ask for help from medical professionals & been let down a lot along the way.  Having meaningful relationships feels like something I will never achieve. At this point in time, I'm just trying to get through the day and find it almost impossible. 
It's great you are a proof that coming out of depression is possible. I'm really, really happy for you. I don't hold hope that I'll be so fortunate based on history and the reality of each day being excruciatingly painful. It's not a life, but just an existence.

I'll be laying low today. I'm too negative, unstable frame of mind and not fair to dump my crap here.

Good morning everyone, Happy Sunday and you all have a good day

Sorry was absent yesterday, just one of those days.

Hi-fives to @Flying_Hams @TAB @BPDSurvivor @Ant7 @WIP @Judi9877 @greenpea @Maggie and to everyone else 🙂

@WIP Hugs to you.  I know what it's like, been down the path and feel what you are sharing.  Please keep sharing when you feel like it.  You are safe here. Keep persisiting, you will get the breakthrough you need.  I know it may not seem like it, but it will come.  We are here to support you and here anytime.

Chip up, 🙂 Hugs

@DJMasters Good morning how are you doing today 😊

@Ant7 going well on this cool yet sunny day in Brissie.  How is your day progressing

Good morning @Ant7 @DJMasters @WIP @Flying_Hams @BPDSurvivor @frog @Maggie @outlander @Adge @TAB @greenpea @NatureLover @Sans911 @Gazza75 and everyone here. I hope you have great day☺️.
As for me, I'm feeling stressed and anxious down here in Melbourne with what's going on so I may be a little quiet on the forums to take care of myself. 

All good @Judi9877

Take care @Judi9877

G'day all
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance