Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@greenpea hey beautiful pea. Enjoy weekend

@Faith-and-Hope @Meowmy  Good morning ladies is beautiful and sunny here so will be a cleaning day as the house is looking a total mess :p. Hoping you both have a wonderful Saturday with whatever you have planned. Love peaxx

Morning @Ant7 @outlander @greenpea @TAB @Flying_Hams @Shaz51 @CheerBear @Maggie @Wanderer @eclipse @Pepsimax @Corny @rye @Queenie and all the forumites far and wide...It's been a long week for me but here we all are

Image result for made it to the weekend meme

@frog  Good morning frog you are right it does seem like it was a long week ....  time to relax and take a deep breath it is the weekend. Have a wonderful day hun. Love peaxxx

X

X

Love back to you @greenpea and may the weekend be a pleasant one
for you and yours. Bimby2.

pretty much @frog  had interview, got thru interview, and next stage and waiting to hear back, had day in hosp for procedure, be good just to relax for a couple days Cat Happy

Haha @frog

Very good 🙂

Gday my friend

Happy Saturday forumites

I am eating scrambled eggs and coffee while watching comedians in cars getting coffee with Jerry Seinfeld.

Taking it easy today.
greenpea
Senior Contributor

@Wanderer  Hey the Wanderer you are definitely not a ghost on the forum. You are a valued member of the formite family who we all appreciate and admore.  Congratuations on your settlement coming through on Monday. You must be very excited. Love peaxxx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance