Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Ahh @MDT sorry to read that you are down 💙

Heya @Shaz51 it's nice to hear from you xx

Thanks @Angels333 @Shaz51

I feel I can't make it to work tomorrow. But then I have plans to catch up with a friend in the evening so maybe that'll boost my mood throughout the day. I will go to bed very soon though. Just having a cup of tea.

Thank you for your good wishes and send the same to you. Have a pleasant
week and a wish for life's best. Bimby2.

@MDT hope you sleep well mate. I hope you wake up energised. Its ok to take mental health days, I hope you look after yourself and do lots of self care, you deserve it.

@The-red-centaur  Hey The-red-centaur I am up if you are and want to talk. You are not being rude. I just wish I could help more but I am here and will be for most of the day. xx

@The-red-centaur  I am about to go out. Will be thinking of you today and sending best wishes your way. You are not forgotten. Love peaxxx

Good morning everyone have a great day ❤️

@Ant7  Good morning Ant7 I am about to head off on my walk I hope you have a good day. Love peaxxx

@greenpea  good morning how are you doing today?

I hope you enjoy your walk 💙

@Ant7  Thanks Ant7 hopefully will be less smokey today :). Wishing you a wonderful day with whatever you get up to . Love peaxxx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance