Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@cutiepiekitty Glad you are getting a bit better.

@Ant7 That is a bummer Ant7. Very frustrating Smiley Frustrated. Here is a bit of good news though for formites like me that avoid shops like Bunnings because of the noise etc. As of November they are doing home delivery! How wonderful is that :D.

Who knew @greenpea re home delivery I went there today for toilet cistern part staff member very helpful and I self checked out . Know what you mean tho. Am in different mode today think

@TAB  Yea out one here is always busy and is so big is quite intimidating really. If it were open 24/7 I would go in the middle of the night lol since I am up at all hours. However it is so busy during the day is awful.

Well perhaps that is a case for Vampire Discrimination Board @greenpea .. anyway starting to worry re you and whatever you are doing

hugs my super @greenpea Heart

Hello @TAB , @Meowmy , @Ant7@cutiepiekitty  xxx

@Shaz51 Hey darling, thanks for support on writing as therapy, I am feeling better now. Big hug.love you.

hope you sleep well tonight my @Meowmy Heart

1000+ images about Bird memes and quotes on Pinterest ...

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance