Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Thelma @TAB
Louise @TAB

theltab loutab..

The list goes on lol

Von theltab

ha ..ha  .. @Flying_Hams  lol yeah, the man of many faces, a true Renaissance Tab .. they seek him here, they seek him there, they seek that damn pimpernel ..ok cat ..everywhere ..lolo

Ha ha thanks for Scarlet Pimpernel memory flash

You boyz ....

@TAB @Flying_Hams 

Smiley Happy

I worry about you @greenpea with the hours you are up. You must be under a lot of stress but hiding it.

Heart

I managed to sleep til CoS came.  She has gone now and seems nice and intelligent and motivated.  She got how isolated we are and the degree of trauma I have experienced, so It might work out as a good therapuetic relationship.  It was weird I could not sleep as I had a good night and my son had a good night. SO it was not stress ... 

Smiley Happy

@Former-Member 

Hearing you as your struggles are real and you are in a vulnerable phase of life with a little one.  Hugs Bella.

Heart

@Appleblossom @TAB @Flying_Hams @Former-Member @Bimby2 

And to all others on this thread ... whatever you're doing be sure to take care... and look after yourselves...

I've noticed myself being a bit manic today... probably due to pay day and the warmth in the air...

be safe @eudemonism  

Hi @Appleblossom  Cat Happymy work here is done sounds lol

@TAB 

Group process is weird and not totally definable. Tho one day some one will invent some more tools ....

Smiley Wink

a true puddy tat ... does not like to be pinned down.

Smiley Happy

eh ? @Appleblossom  but yes re pinned down  

Just my weird head ...responding to your "quip"

@TAB did sociometry ... you mentioned "work" ... you are so practical in your work ... but these days ... they call a lot of analytical protocols "tools".  Thought you might laugh ... nerdy joke ....

In the big forum experiment ... someone might do a Phd and describe parameters re group process... and call it a tool.

All good

Smiley Happy

Former-Member
Not applicable

hi @ TAB 

"Hit the road!" 

"Getouta town!"

"Blow away the cobwebbs!" Its the best Sence of freedom and control I know. Always boosts my personal power + passion to live. The scenery and new faces are a bonus 🛣🚗 

I say Just do it! 😉👍

giphy.gif

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance