Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning

@Meowmy  Hi how are you doing? I hope you are feeling a bit better. I know what it’s like when you are feeling down like that I do hope you are on the up ❤️

hi yeah @Ant7  thanks for thinking of me Cat LOL

Hi and good morning to @TAB @Ant7 @Former-Member @Meowmy @Flying_Hams @Former-Member @frog @Bimby2  and those I have missed and those passing through wishing everyone a super pea Thursday :). On my walk yesterday the bird life was abundant the ducks were out and about quacking away, the plovers were out and squarking lol must be the full moon 🙂 as my neighbour and I made our way along our walk. On our walk we meet a lovely young man walking his french bull dog. They are such funny dogs they remind me of bats with their ears pointed forwards :). Looks like this but with long spinderly legs like a spider! very cute 🙂 Have a great day everyone Love greenpeaxxxx

Image result for french bull dogs

@greenpea  Good morning how are you doing this morning? Sounds like you have had a nice walk ❤️

@Ant7  Good morning Ant7 am about to head off :D. Talk later if you are around. Have a great day love greenpeaxxx

@greenpea  Have a great day ❤️

@greenpea hope your walk was lovely.

Good morning everyone 

hope you all have a nice day ❤️❤️

Good morning

@TAB @Ant7 @Former-Member @Meowmy @greenpea @Former-Member @frog @Bimby2

Hope you all have a good day

Good morning HamsoloO1 - Bimby2
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance