Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning

Saw an A.I. filter from tick tock I think it was called Bold Beauty and women are doing A.I. enhanced profile pics - the only problem is they all look like Kim Kardashian @Former-Member lol 

Alarming @SmilingGecko the besuty standards she sets are scary

Good morning @SmilingGecko @Former-Member @TAB @StuF @EternalFlower @greenpea @Flying_Hams @Shaz51 @Snowie @Eve7 @Meowmy @Oaktree @Emelia8 @Clawde @oceangirl @hanami @amber22 @Paperdaisy @tyme @RiverSeal @Historylover @maddison @Captain24 and all forumites here. Happy Sunday!

It’s a cool day here in Melbourne and I’m  awake early thanks to my housemate so I’m treating the day as if I was at PARCS a few weeks ago and trying my best to fill in the day with activities at home. I did manage to complete my baby blanket last night which was an achievement for me as I was getting tired of working on it so I’m now working on a blanket for myself. I’m also planning on tidying up my room later today and seeing what other projects I’ve got buried in there that need working on. A good day planned ahead for me!

Have a great day!

Judi9877☺️💐

Way to go @Judi9877 - it's great to see you making the most of your PARCs stays and to keep that momentum going.

It's so powerful to witness your progress and what you are doing to stay well.

Thank you SOOOOOOO much for sharing!

G'day @Judi9877 !

Glad to hear it's cooler today- hopefully Sydney gets that tomorrow 🙂

Well Done on the baby blanket!!!

And sounds like quite the adventure to tidy up your room... 🤣

Avagoodone

You should see what they are doing with A.I "videos" and beauty standards.  You can be doing a talking video of yourself on Tick Tock and have a flawless transformation into some kind of goddess using the Tick Tock filter

The video you do is picture perfect but its NOT you but a dramatically enhanced version of you drawn from a data set of millions of women over the globe. Most people would not know.

If you were to place the video of the A.I version of yourself and the actual version of yourself there is no resemblance. Anyway its all on Tick Tock. I don't agree with it. I think its creating artificial beauty standards for insecure women and does not bring forth inner beauty @EternalFlower 

Hello @Judi9877 I had a farm deliver two boxes of produce instead of one today so have been blanching and freezing this morning to try and prolong the life of my stash lol! I have been budgeting some more and worked out I could save $2200 per year by buying direct from a farmer, buying my grocery in bulk with 10% off each month with something called Woolworths Extras and only getting my lawnmower man to come once a month to mow the lawn .  I listened to an excellent podcast with the finance editor of The Age and they had requests from the general public about how to make ends meet. I realise I have less outgoings than them but not much coming in on my pension. When you have cars, a mortgage and raising a family it all adds up. I'm glad I'm not in that situation.  Sometimes not being in partnership can be good.  Theres lots of stress on marriage about where money is going these days.

@SmilingGecko 

Love love love your profile picture!!! 😁😁😁

Wow thank-you @Snowie I generated it for free using A.I. (Artificial Intelligence) from a site called Midjourney ❤️ The site is easy to use and it creates pictures automatically for you.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks @StuF 👍. Hope you are having an enjoyable weekend 😊.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance