Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning

@StuF   good morning StuF wishing you a super pea day!

I have a solar recharger for my phone.  You can buy on ebay or get solar panels from kmart. I researched all the devices and finally made a purchasing decision last year going by testimonials. So if you need to use your phone and the power is out you can use the solar recharger @Judi9877. I am into preparedness and am prepared for some measure of emergency. There are some people more into it than me given their resources but it pays to have backup

Super wishes back at ya @greenpea 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @SmilingGecko. Was lovely to read your post and would like to acknowledge your achievement a fine effort. I admire you. I bet all this is having a great impact on the way you feel about yourself and your diabetes. Sorry it took me soooo long to respond I am attempting to move over from my phone to lap top which has been quite tedious. As you know my techno skills aren't great, but I'm working on it.

Yes its a hot day, 30 C already. 

I too had a really late start to the day. I have also lost quite a large ammount of weight - nearly 10kg.

Hi too everyone else on the forum @StuF @greenpea @Judi9877 @TAB 

Hi @Former-Member 

Great to hear your efforts are paying off!

Try and keep cool @Judi9877  emergency bag good idea. Think mines spread out again 

Its getting there, @Former-Member. Sounds like you are also getting the results you want with your fitness journey too!

I'm also about 1/3 of the way through my Mayan third eye activation which is a signed up paid course which is something I don't normally do due to tight finances.  My third eye is now open. I have brain clarity and blissful feelings.  Its like a veil has been lifted.  Its also deepened my compassion.

I listened to an informative podcast today on evolutionary astrology and pluto's ingress into aquarius which happens next week on Thursday which stays there for another 20+ years. We are allready seeing lots of AI on the internet which is an aquarian theme. I find it shocking what AI can do, but its all seeping into the collective now. Wanting to deepen my creative nature and open my heart more than dealing with something that is impersonal and manufactured like AI. Jung called it being in touch with your Diamon. Planning on doing more inner work around these cultural themes expressed through planetary archetypes.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @SmilingGecko, lots of insight and information as always.

Course sounds great, pineal gland work ( lol - I'm slowly getting it ). We need to treat ourselves every now and the.

You lost me with the acronym AL but pleased Aquarius can have a positive effect.

Have a nice evening 🌹💜

@Former-Member A.I. = Artificial Intelligence

Former-Member
Not applicable

Sorry @SmilingGecko should have glasses on - thought it said a l not a i  -lol 😊,

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance