Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Good morning Judy, 

It is excellent to hear from you and I hope you are well. I am doing reasonably well also. 

Judy, I am looking forward to 30 degrees this sunday. It should be an excellent day for a walk down to the beach!

Former-Member
Not applicable

Good morning @Jake63  and @Judi9877 @

Oh no @Judi9877 not more cold weather !! At least this weekend will be lovely 😊

Hi @Former-Member @Jake63 . I’m definitely looking forward to the nice warm weather here in Melbourne this weekend. A perfect time to soak up the sun and be outside! At least when it’s cooler, I tend to curl up with my knitting or crochet and try and sleep as they seem to be my go to things! 

Take care!

Judi9877☺️☀️

Good morning @Former-Member @Jake63 @Judi9877 @MDT @Dimity and anyone else I may have missed!

I had my shrink appointment last night on Jitsi. My shrink is happy with my progress and wants me to be more directed with household chores.  I have been cleaning the kitchen today. Just a bit every day.

Can't possibly access NDIS I did look into it and people with psychiatric disabilities being turned away in droves. Having a cleaner would make all the difference with my CFS.

But now I've been using my earthing mat its boosted my energy. It has an effect on mitochondria and energy production.  Its incredible how much more energy I have on this med and with my CFS using an earthing mat.  My sleep is deeper, my skin has improved and no food cravings.  Exercise comes a bit easier and just increase in overall wellbeing.

That sounds really encouraging @SmilingGecko . Getting your blood sugars under control with low GI food can help too.

Yes some warm weather will be nice @Judi9877 @Jake63 . I'll try to get outside this afternoon... garden and/or walk. 

Good you are feeling better @SmilingGecko 

Glad the weather is looking more like it should for December.  I am hopeless at checking the forecasts...

Hey

@Dimity @Judi9877 @Former-Member @Jake63 @StuF @TAB and all passing this way ...

Went to a MH tribunal this morning.  Reasonable outcome for my son, but one of many mistakes by those "in charge" was they put the wrong address on the printed form.  We showed up at the local hospital as required, then I took him to the clinic.  I would have been more impressed with more acknowledgment of mistakes, lack of work and a sincere apology.  The most I got was ... a thank you ... when I pushed it with .. I saved your back ... to case manager.  What if person did not have a car or driver.    The report was mostly copy and paste, littered with error but had 'new kid on block poor psych registrar' to argue who had no background and not ever met my son so having to  rely on the file.  

Bad form Mr head shrink of MH clinic. NUP.  I am not buying that he is overworked and has too much on his plate. I have also checked the case managers load and can do the maths re number of hours per number of patients.   Hmmmm.  More empathy from us should not be required.

Not Happy Carer/mum; but we were polite.  Counting our blessings.   

Your son is lucky to have a savvy mum @Appleblossom . Glad it was a reasonable outcome.

Sounds like DES (disability employment people)excpt more power to stuff peoples lives up low pay low morale , coast along not doing job, may as well be a cardboard cut out then oh you hsve to have 2 appts a week not 1 a fortnight and surely you could be put forward at x inappropriate job (pressure) just scammers @Appleblossom 

Hi @Former-Member @Dimity @Appleblossom @SmilingGecko @Judi9877 @MDT @Emelia8 @Clawde  Morning Crew 😎

had a huge sleep in this morning still in bed at 11am lol must have needed it. Been . Had trouble getting good sleep last couple days.plus body showing signs of being back in recovery/repair mode after operation 

Hope there is something to make you all smile today. Even for a split second 😸

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance