Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Its hard @StuF my shrink wants me having a more structured day.  If I do chores and hold myself accountable for the day I do feel better. But yes that will be about it for the day.

👍👍

@SmilingGecko 

Yeah @Dimity food diaries do keep you aware. Thats great finishing 6 months of coaching, a real achievement! I have a very low fat diet now. Lots of vegies and small portions of meat every other day so am a bit of a flexitarian. 

I'm flexitarian too @SmilingGecko and down to meat once a week  but have fish eggs and dairy as well as a lot of plant-based. Maybe we need a recipe thread. 

It was lovely seeing my friend today. Such a long time since I've met up with friends irl.

I'll go for a walk before dinner. I missed my walk yesterday with back to back appointments.

It seems with environmental reasons that everyone is limiting meat @Dimity I need to have more fish again. I have not bought frozen fish in a while. Thanks for reminding me.

I'm so glad you caught up with your friend and it went well. Having mental illness and this covid stuff can be isolating so you're not alone there.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @SmilingGecko pleased to hear your blood sugars have dropped.

I keep a good diary too for my dietician. Still trying to loose weight. I'm eating heaps of vegies and salad, riding exercise bike for an hour a day but progress is very slow. Have you watched Magda's Big National Health Check had a really good segment on Diabetes and many other things - 3 episode's - well worth watching I thought.

Anyways all we can do is try....

.. I saw bits of health show @Former-Member @SmilingGecko  my takeaway was 'if half the class are failing' analogy.. then you prob Don't blame the Individual.... ie its the System... but yeah 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @TAB so pleased you had a good start to the day. Hope it continued for you...,

That's great that your internet speed has picked up. Must make life a lot easier.

I had a session with clinical support worker this morning - was pretty heavy but working on strategies. Not that any are really working.

Might be green tea time.

Tired most of the day @SmilingGecko
But got through it
Will head back to city to see a motivational speaker
No work tomorrow finally. Get to go to beach with partner
Slowly learning to take it easy on myself

Hi @StuF
Good to see ya as always
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance