Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Good Morning!

@Paulette I urge you to explore other job options if it is viable cause in the long run it does more harm than good.

ie look for another job while working there, take a sickie off you have an interview etc

this workplace I’m in now gave me a week off on probation and probably next week too to sort my shit out before coming back a healthier me.

I think from personal experience people tend to go after the person who they think is weak cause I don’t know why cause I’d never do the same but it must cause them to believe their superior more so than they are. People are very feelings orientated

i wish I could just fight the bully as so I have done in the past, but this game is very different if they are always in that grey area of I should do something or should I let it slide

I believe depression is mini strokes to the brain caused by trauma.  That is what I've heard a healer say. It comes from years of experiencing painful losses.  I have noticed this in people through casual observation. I have known people personally with depression who would concur.

I have something for you @Paulette which may enable you to cope with negative energy at work. I don't know if its your cup of tea or not but I'll suggest it anyway as I love this you tube channel and how its changed my life.  I hope in some small way it can contribute to your wellbeing.  The guidelines say to drink water while listening to the audios and to stick with the recommended length of time for regular listening. Don't overdo it.  

Wishing you a good evening 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMx69hgYq0s&list=PLdBuXtdxJsECndukD3eNmv_K5yJ2t_i_M

Hey what's avocado do @Former-Member ?

Former-Member
Not applicable

@TAB Av a go, became avocado 🥑 just saying hopefully there’s some holistic benefits lol

Hi @Paulette ,

After reading your post, I was sort of thinking the same as @Former-Member - about looking at job options while you are still in this current job?

Would that be a possibility?

Okay @Former-Member  😸 help if I could get to sleep lol 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Also have you tried looking in to HR @Paulette 

Former-Member
Not applicable

What’s keeping you from sleeping @TAB ?

You too @Former-Member
Take care of yourself aye

Hi @Former-Member ,

The Employer turns a blind eye to the bullying but if I do much as put a foot out of line they ruin my life. My partner has emailed a Manager to seek help for me. I'm honestly too scared. I don't exist here really. If I have to do 8 shifts straight so be it. If I need to take leave it's impossible. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance