Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Hi @SmilingGecko 

• You are incredible. How did you rebuild your juicer. 
Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Paulette hope you’re well I’ve been following some of your posts recently and can say I’m experiencing something similar with life at this stage, before was fine but people tend to look at me differently now for some reason, would say the minority though hope you get through what you’re going through.

I haven’t had psychopathic friends in the past but I’ve had sociopathic which is quiet similar though psychopathic wins hands down over a sociopathic in terms of evil. While they treat people close to them with certain bravado or charm they tend to pick on those who they don’t consider equal and I can relate, I got out of those relationships quiet quickly once I figured out what was wrong, people often think we are stupid if we have a mh issue.

I too am continuing work as I think it’s better in the long run to have employment though I’m looking at them as if they were new challenges.

know your not alone and hope things get better for you as I will do the same for me

Former-Member
Not applicable

@TAB @SmilingGecko @MDT @StuF 

reaching out to you guys today and hope you are well and I’m thinking of you

@Paulette it wasn't rocket science but looks like it.  I just had a spare juicer base where the engine was and just swapped the old base for a new base. I held onto the parts because I knew one day the unit would blow up which it did of course today. So I'm not out pocket having to go buy another unit.  

@TAB yeah I try and stay healthy.  I hardly eat junk food - it comes from being seriously ill from a side effect of a depot psychiatric med.  You do anything to get well again after getting severe iatogenic damage to your health from these meds. Have been like this for over 10 years - clean eating, juicing and supplements. Was able to rebuild my body.

Nap o'clock here @Former-Member
Former-Member
Not applicable

Avocado @TAB 🥑 avocado

Hi @SmilingGecko 

You're still amazing. I love what you did...you've encouraged me. 

Hi @Former-Member 

I'm struggling,

The people I work with hate my guts and I'm mentally ill. It's a very toxic workplace anyway. I'm struggling on. I need to desperately keep a job I hate as my partner isn't working. This whole process is so painful. I'm trapped. I don't know the way out. I know you are struggling too. I can't get any support financially and I feel I'm going down fast. I'm forced to work in a place that hates me. I have a man here who wants me to lose my job as soon as possible. I constantly ask why am I here and the answer is despite the hatred and bully behaviour I'm forced to stay. My hold on life is very very weak. 

If you have no health you have no quality of life @Paulette Luckily the psych took me off the depot and switched meds.  From that point was trying to regain normalcy by getting back my vitality. Anyway my old shrink nearly bumped me off with the depot - it was that serious.  I would not encourage anyone to do medical non-compliance as by law they can put you on a community treatment order and give you these toxic injectible psych meds against your will.  Anyway I have tried just about every health protocol there is which you can't mention here because of SANE's policy and never really regretted it. Health is true wealth!  I'm glad I explored all kinds of options Paulette. 

Hi @SmilingGecko 

Thank God,

You are no longer taking meds that where your ruination and not your salvation. I stopped taking anti-depressant and I realised life is incredibly painful but better for me without. It couldn't take the pain of losing my baby sister, not relieve 3 miscarriages one of which I thought was a viable pregnancy. No.....I want to rid my life of pain but the antidepressants didn't do so. I had to live through the indescribable. I still don't know how. My children are gone and my beautiful man stands by me. He stops the tears and why am I hear moods. Please everyone hold fast to and close to the ones you love. Everyone on here is what keeps me here. Thankyou. There is here the voice of reason that you don't get from a psychologist. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance