Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

This explains a lot @SmilingGecko 😄 Thanks for sharing! 

Yes indeed! You are most welcome @Paperdaisy💜

Good morning all
Went for run
Feel a bit sick so needed some fitness. Helped a bit. But now I'm tired haha.
Catching up with 2 people today and some errands. Looking at going to Melbourne. For a few nights next week maybe

Hello @Flying_Hams thats good you went for a run.  I've been taking even more care of my health and have enhanced energy.  I hope you enjoy your stay in Melbourne next week.  The CBD is now a sleepy district.  Nobody goes there since covid.  Theres lots of things to see and do.  If you want some ideas for your trip just ask

Morning @Judi9877,

I think most of can relate to the feelings you describe at one time or another. That feeling that things feel a little off without any real reason. I find those feelings a little unnerving - I do find that for me that tend to come about in the early morning and as the day goes on they seem to lessen. I do hope that those feelings are lessening for you.

Your upcoming holiday sounds like something to really look forward to. Nothing like a change of scene to help lift your spirits 🙂

Warm wishes,

FloatingFeather 

Yes please @SmilingGecko
Ideas would be good for Melbourne

I do hope you are having a good day.

My run has really sparked me up. I'm glad I did it.

I got 1 thing done before I left the house. So that's something.
Hoping to at least not start new role til September

I need time to adjust my sleep schedule. Which is just not good atm. No matter what.

I bought some multivitamin meant to help with sleep. But I always wake up at night.

Good morning and good afternoon @FloatingFeather @Flying_Hams @SmilingGecko @Paperdaisy @TuxedoCat @hanami @Sirius @TAB @Shaz51 @Rhye @tyme @maddison @Clawde @Snowie @Zoe7 @outlander @Meowmy @Oaktree @OscarJones @Jacques @GrevilleaBlooms @Peri @RedHorse @Dimity @Captain24 and all forumites here. I hope your day is going well whatever you are doing.

To be honest, I’m feeling a little down still and am being hard on myself for not achieving things. That’s another story. I’ll get better. I have to. 

Take care.

Judi9877

Hi @Judi9877  I hope things get better for you , try and take it easy on yourself 🙂

What an awesome list SG
You're a legend @SmilingGecko
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance