Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

I hope it works out @TAB - these government departments have us jumping through hoops these days.  I have nothing to do with Centrelink except keeping track of my advance payment loan which will be paid off in October.  I checked with mygov.  Thats good your address does not require supportive documentation.  I think it may be people doing things on the sly and trying to rip off Centrelink but its still highly regimented for anyone trying to access Centrelink payments.  

Yes hopefully nothing comes out of it @SmilingGecko

Yes I hope so @TAB it must be hard living with the uncertainty.  I'm very sorry this is happening to you right now. The system sucks.  You certainly have a lot on your plate right now but you are holding up ok despite everything.

Hopefully nothing comes of it @SmilingGecko Was just a surprise yesterday, well the idea that going to state capital is running away from job opportunities thats a new one 

think might go for a nap here. Dont have to do anything today .

gday SG
@SmilingGecko

gday all

What's crackin @Flying_Hams 

Good afternoon @Flying_Hams just had a stir fry for lunch and had been taking a rest. I hope you are doing well.  I'm chilling listening to some Starbucks inspired cafe` music off you tube.  When I used to drink coffee would use my cuppacino machine and just relax listening to my CD's drinking a warm frothy coffee.  Now I turn cafe` music on to just relax.  I don't drink coffee anymore but still love the ambience with music on 😊

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGkdvnuqsIs

Getting a new job aye @Bill16

Hows tricks on your end?

Nice !
@SmilingGecko

I've been listening a lot to Alan Watts

Its helping me
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance