Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

I've been suspect of bandwagons ever since religion days @Appleblossom
I see how people get on them though - loneliness and isolation can drive us towards that.
I don't think of myself as a contrarian. But I sometimes do. I guess it is what it is hey?

Hi forumites
Psych today
interview later today
feeling average about my life
just gonna go do some self work atm
see you around

@Flying_Hams hey hams, good luck with interview. 

Thanks @Meowmy
See ya round 🙂

Hi All

thinking of you @Flying_Hams  and hoping all goes well today.

Does anyone do Wordle? Asking for a friend lol as I’m addicted!!

@Meowmy @Appleblossom @TAB @SmilingGecko 

Hey @Eve7 

Yes a Wordle fan here too! I have a coffee and do Wordle at the same time each day....my ritual lol.

hanami 💮

Thanks @Eve7
🙂

I’m not quite that ritualistic @hanami  but I do it every day…have to clear my brain for it and I don’t drink coffee!!

My husband and daughter do it too and we compete to see who gets it first and in the least amount of goes. I was sooo excited last week when I got it in two goes 🤣

Good morning and good afternoon @Flying_Hams @hanami @Eve7 @Meowmy @Appleblossom @TAB @Shaz51 @Peri @Snowie @tyme @Rhye @Daisydreamer @Paperdaisy @greenpea @oceangirl @Emelia8 @BPDSurvivor @Faith-and-Hope @outlander @Zoe7 @Clawde @maddison and all forumites here. I hope your day is going well. 

@Flying_Hams good luck for the interview today🍀!

As for me, I’ve been taking things easy these past few days to try and get myself well enough for the Election Day of work tomorrow as a declaration officer as I’ve had a head cold of sorts which hasn’t been much fun. I’m staying at my sisters house for the weekend as she’s very close to where I have my election role tomorrow and I’ll finally be able to get my cat home after having an extended stay at my sisters house which I’m looking forward to having back as I’ve really missed my cat. She’s been at my sisters house since the end of last month so it’s been nearly a month since she’s been home with my housemate and I so I’m looking forward to getting her back home. She’ll probably be a little moody at the start as she settles back into our place again but she’ll come good eventually once she knows she’s not moving anywhere soon. At least not until September when my housemate and I go away to Echuca for a week which means she’ll be back at my sisters house once again! Ah, the trials and tribulations of having a cat in your life! 

Take care!

Judi9877☺️🌻🍀

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance