Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Thanks @TAB yep, I hear you, trying to get your head around things - go  slow. I'm having slightly hectic morning, preparing to accompany friend to psych appointment. Things have been busy! 🙂

Not sure what to say about aec?!? Good news you found a way to vote. 👍

Libra too @TAB @SmilingGecko 

Have to go now & organise morning. Good luck🤞

ok good luck @maddison  yes aec person seemed to know what they were talking about, just weren't talking to me..

Check this out @TAB there are 9 pages for Libra. It says with uranus forming an angle to the eclipse you'd be hit with high expenses  https://www.astrologyzone.com/forecasts/libra-horoscope-for-may-2022/

omg @SmilingGecko  will look thanks

Last year during one month it was forecasted by this lady I would have massive expenditures. I didn't think much of it but we had major storms and a huge tree on my property had a crack down the middle.  It cost me thousands to have it chopped down and removed. Then was followed by a major plumbing leak with an underground pipe costing hundreds and followed by my computer being too old to run on the new search engines requiring upgrade, a couple of thousand. I was then facing a dental expenditure by which time I could not afford so fixed it with you guessed it Sapien Medicine. After that the transit stopped thank goodness the expenditures stopped.  So I think she is correct with your situation @TAB. Now you got to decide what to do. Take out a social security loan? Or ask your sister to do a go fund me crowdfunding campaign?

I cant get anything from Centrelink . Already had an advance in last 12mths. Ive got the money, just goalposts keep moving @SmilingGecko

Understood @TAB its hard to know when this situation is going to right itself, you can't count on anything to do with communication with mercury retrograde either

Just have to wait and see @SmilingGecko

This is long but worthwhile for those interested in more than scanning headlines.

John Lander is a retired Australian diplomat.

He thinks the Ukraine war is a proxy war.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4JWcv2FQAg 

and discusses Vietnam War, which is interesting as I have a couple of neighbours who were born after it, but can talk to the social conditions.

Getting warier of getting on any bandwagons in me old age.

Just food for thought.

@SmilingGecko @Bill16 @StuF @TAB  @Flying_Hams not sure who else 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance