Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Hi @SmilingGecko  yes, plan is to leave tomorrow. that's good you're getting more energy and doing more.

Good Friends  can adapt? guess it will work itself out.

Hope you're going okay

@TAB yes things going well here.  Formulating new plans for my life.  As for friend the relationship had no juice and was going nowhere. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

I found staying home is the best @SmilingGecko @it’s a crazy cray cray world out there. Some of that astrology seems to be true with me as I had a convo at work about what was happening, didn’t go 100% my way but at least I was heard. I ended up telling them that I had depression back in 2011 and that the boss told me his son had it… so all good for the time being. 

@TAB @Sounds busy man good you had some challenges but were able to stay on top of them… pretty much what i told smiling gecko is all been happening with me… and I found out that I react to situations rather than respond lol. reconnected with a sociopath friend too, see where that goes lol

well that's something, can be hard to part with even people who are wrong for you @SmilingGecko 

yes , my challenges aren't over yet @Former-Member , guess I've been in a coma for ages lol, well just not had to really get out of comfort zone which keeps getting smaller.

Be careful with old/new friend, sort of been in same situation of prob more than once and always ended up worse off, just kept going back for more..

yeah easy to react to things if you dont feel ontop of the situation for whatever reason. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

What you mean been in a coma for ages? Just going with the flow? @TAB  And thanks will see what happens it’s my third time going back lol. Just seeing the positives only haha 

Ohh I meant if I sit at home , no challenges all very insular etc @Former-Member not saying I like challenges just that if dont have any can be hard ti deal with when do come up

howdy @Former-Member
Hope you're okay and well
yeah been busy, got some job interviews coming up in next few weeks.
for peer support jobs
figured i need to make back the money i have lost so far and hopefully save up this year or alternatively move into my own joint and have a life again lol

yeah been doing a lot of self development writing in the style of an interview or a therapy session

it has been good.

I have had some personal revelations about my past as a result so thats good. Finding answers from traumatic memories.

hey hams @MDT  im out in 10 going to sisters for dinner ( and wondering why) lol

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance