Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Cant see yet @greenpea

4CA9BB74-2D89-49E4-B8E0-445E161CFF62.jpeg

@greenpea  look whats been on sideboard for last week lol

Got like $1 i used to do a lot better @greenpea

You obviously had a nice day out @TAB which is good! I get delivered my vegie planters next week then get into some gardening. Have been looking at the moon phases for cultivation have come up with dates for planting weeding and harvesting.  I have a dehydrator so excess produce can be dehydrated for long term storage compared to freezing which is somewhat restrictive.  I know someone that does canning (food preservation method using water, pressure and steam) but not game enough. 

Ok sounds good @SmilingGecko mum used to preserve fruit in Agee vacuum jars lots of sugar tho lol

Lol @TAB

The Hams Abides

I think he liked a drink @Flying_Hams

@TABs  @Meowmy  and @Clawde  wishing all a wonderful day love peaxxxxx

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @greenpea! It's raining here at the moment. Nice and relaxing, soothing noise for me!!! It's making me smile even!😂☺️ I love the sound of rain, especially when it's heavy! My little garden arrangement has been relocated so it will get more rain to it now yay!
Former-Member
Not applicable

Oh this is really sad @greenpea XX
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance