Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

I am sorry to hear it @greenpea ..... will be thinking of you 🙏💞

🙂 thank you so much @Faith-and-Hope 

Ah @greenpea is back! I was concerned about you with your insomnia! So sorry to hear you've been extremely unwell Heart You light up this forum and your presence was missed!  I hope you can heal, you have been through a terrible ordeal and are lucky to be alive. 

PEAPEAPEAPEA !!!!!

@greenpea my legume!

@SmilingGecko  hugs and hugs and hugs. Yes my body was all bloated I was so sick. I am lucky to be alive. Thank you so much for your warm welcome my wonderful Smiling-Gecko. xxx:)

Miss your presence you alone add the forum love from you Clawde 😍

@Clawde @Flying_Hams  my friends!!!!! so good to be back. I missed you all so much!!!

@Clawde  Clawde!!!Heart

@greenpea! Fantastic to see your name pop up again! 

So glad to see you are back with your pod here on the forums! Your warm welcome from everyone here shows how much you are valued and how much you were missed 

Pea Pod designs, themes, templates and downloadable graphic elements on  Dribbble

I hope you can continue to go from strength to strength in your recovery Heart

@greenpea sending metaphysical prayers your way, love xxoo  Lets hope you can lick this health problem! Want to see you well again. Lots of love from Smiling Gecko

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance