Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning

Hey Hams @Flying_Hams  Hi @Emelia8  hope things are going okay as can be Cat Happy

@TAB  I am going ok thanks 😊

thats good @Ant7  Man Happy

Good morning @Ant7 @TAB @Flying_Hams @Former-Member @Shaz51 @roses @greenpea @Clawde @Meowmy @Schitzo  @frog @eth @outlander @Sans911 @Emelia8 @oceangirl @BPDSurvivor @saltandpepper and everyone here. Have a great day!

Judi9877☺️💐

Good Morning @Judi9877  just got the crossword out , always a bonus, okay had to look up a few words lol

Former-Member
Not applicable

Doin better than me re walks @TAB 👍
Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Judi9877 what is our up to today? I've been cluckin outside in the autumn subshine fixing shade cloth again after the wind carried it away again.
🌀🍃🍂🍃🍂🍃🍂🍃

GoodMorning Everyone 😃 and wishes to Everyone for a Wonderful peaceful Day from Clawde 🤞

Former-Member
Not applicable

20210420-141037_1.jpeg

Popping in to wish you a lovely day. I actually woke feeling amazing for a change, dare I say it, almost 'happy'  I'm talking about mood. Like I'm heading off on a great early morning adventure and not the normal humdrum. Not sure if it's just the chill in the air or something I ate last night (Green Curry🤔), or the long prayer session the other night, or something else. But not complaining. Spreading the joy 🔆🔅

@Former-Member have a wonderful day. Take care.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance