Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Agents are best avoided from my experience @Judi9877  hope it turns out okay

@Meowmy Heartxx

Hey @Meowmy 🙂 Good to see you
Hey also @TAB @greenpea

Hi Hams what's happening ? not up to much here

Finally finished my article I stared a few months ago. Happy to get it done. Can edit and change but I like where it is at right now. That's good

Yeah other than that haven't done much. Resumed job search again. It's hard. I am going to contact some recruitment agents and get their input. Where I can go and what I shoould study vs what I want to study.

Pdoc was good - he wants to see me in a few months from now. Spoke about where I am at and how it is causing anxiety etc.

Gee, the French really love Psy (Gnangam Style)

https://youtu.be/1T6utlXm6dM

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Judi9877 feel for you re rental applications. I'm so lucky I got this unit six months ago. You really have to sell yourself, and stay positive, not easy 💙
Former-Member
Not applicable

@Adge are you ok? All these YouTube songs, I can't open re worried about download limit. You're so active in the forums lately. It's good. 💙💚💛🧡💔

It's the total Opposite @Former-Member I have only posted 3 Memes/ Links all day.

Virtually no words (except 2 lines) - Few words, no written posts means - Bad Day.

One of the Worst Zombie-Like Days on Record (in fact).

Brain has been Offline all today.

Only just functional Now at Bedtime - Not much use Being Functional Now, when I'm going to Bed....

Posting Memes or Links is the only thing that I can do when badly Fatigued - Cannot type or express myself otherwise.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-4mc_whB4cWA/T1U9AM6aj0I/AAAAAAAAAlI/NgcTkSvbuO4/s1600/cookie.jpg

Former-Member
Not applicable

Sorry @Adge - that you're so tired, that you've had a ZOMBIE day and that I got it wrong. And whose Brian. You're probably asleep now, so night 😴 Sleep tight 💙🌿🐦
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance