Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

are you ok my darling @Meowmy 

I read your pomoes  my riend , and sending you tender hugs Heart

Leaving this here for you Hon - hope you are doing okay @Faith-and-Hope Heart

Image result for let the light shine through

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Faith-and-Hope  🙏🌷🦉

hugzDrgnfly.gif

Morning @Zoe7 @Former-Member and anyone else around.

@Former-Member I kept checking back for the image you posted last night, but fella asleep before it cleared.  It’s lovely, thank you.

Thats a beautiful image too @Zoe7, and says so much about building resilience.

Things here are going as well as they can.  It was hard telling the kids, and harder still that I will be functioning behind the mask that says “we have grown in different directions”, as if that truth stands on its own.

Something appears to be showing up medically, but this form of ed is almost entirely masked.  The usual symptoms and markers that flag an ed are absent, and whatever is driving the ed is just as non-transparent to anyone looking on.  It often results in symptoms being treated as independent ailments and the connection to the bigger picture is not made.  It looks like we will have a continuation of that happening for a while, but of course the more symptoms that do emerge as ailments, and the more serious they are individually, the greater the chance it will be found.

At the moment it feels like the ed is winning, but I know that is all part of the illusion too.

Sending love @Faith-and-Hope xx

Good morning to all here @Faith-and-Hope @Zoe7 @Shaz51 @Meowmy  and anyone else around today.  Hope the day has some highlights and is peaceful.

It is not a lie that you have grown apart @Faith-and-Hope but the reasons that have happened are certainly as a result of Mr's ed and associated behaviours. You have done everything you can to keep the family together and that has included Mr as part of that despite him very much pushing back and trying to control every aspet of yours and your baby dragons' lives. Whilst right now it may seem like you are putting on that mask your baby dragons are intelligent enough to know that things have not been right for some time and probbly even expected this day to come. The important thing here is to take csre of yourself so you can also be there for your baby dragons as well. You all need the love and care you have for each other to support each other right now and whilst there will inevitably be some fallout for you all it may also lead to a greater sense of freedom and reduce the ongoing stressors that surrounds Mr and his ed behaviours. You have dealt with all this for so long Hon and although there will be some grief around all this it is also freeing for you. Fly my angel - let this be the start of something bigger and better for you because despite it being the end of your relationship it is just the beginning of the future you deserve for yourself Heart

Thanks @eth @Zoe7 ..... 🙏💜

❤️❤️ @Zoe7 @Maggie ....

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance