Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Good morning @Zoe7 

Hope your weekend goes well. We have sunshine here again 🌞

Former-Member
Not applicable

My goodness @Zoe7  that's a wait and a half ? Sounds like things are going well for you.

How is the pain ?

Hello to everyone else here on the forum. Wishing you a good weekend @Faith-and-Hope @Eve7 @tyme 🍀💕🍀.

Rain, rain and more rain for us yesterday and this morning @Eve7 It has finally stopped but is cold - the mountain has a nice covering of snow as well. Enjoy your sunshine Hon 💜

@Former-Member Pain is uncomfortable but manageable. A jammies day for me today with lots of rest. I have a little housework to finish but the majority is done ...and the normal school work to do for the upcoming week. I will plod along with some of that whilst the footy is on.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Enjoy the football @Zoe7  who are you going for. 

I'm not fussed but think maybe Geelong my favourite today 😊

I was going for Sydney @Former-Member but Geelong are just too good. At least it makes our massive thumping last week look less disappointing.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Good game @Zoe7 enjoy your afternoon. Poor Sydney.

Shocking game for Sydney @Former-Member Not watching anymore - Geelong just too good. Going to head out into the garage for a little while before it gets darker.

Hey @Zoe7, @Eve7, @Former-Member hope you are all doing well ❤️. I don’t follow footy or even understand it lol, but glade you were able to enjoy it @Zoe7.

Footy or any sport is not for everyone @creative_writer but it was so lovely of you to acknowledge others get joy from it ...in saying that - the game was a fizzer with one team dominating and winning by a large margin - I stopped watching before half time. 

I am hoping to get out into the garden for a little while today @Faith-and-Hope @Former-Member @Eve7 @creative_writer @Shaz51 

Making things for my grandbabies today @Zoe7 @creative_writer @Former-Member @Eve7 @tyme.   Taking a break from all the other stuff in my life right now …..

Hope it’s a lovely Sunday for y’all.

💖

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance