Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

@Shaz51  How is mr shaz coping with all the changes happening re house? it must be very stressful for him  which of course directly affects you xxx

As you know my sister xoxo @greenpea 

Mr shaz is not coping well with it all , don't know  which way or what to do 

So we could end up doing nothing  but I love him and I will try the less stressful  way ❤❤🤞👍🥰😥🙏🙏

@Faith-and-Hope , @Former-Member , @Zoe7 , @Anastasia , @utopia , @Emelia8 ❤❤❤❤

Good morning @Shaz51 @Faith-and-Hope @greenpea @Former-Member @Zoe7 @Adge and anyone else around.

Hoping your day goes well today

Lots of love and hugs to all 💜💜💜

Morning @Snowie 👋❄️💕

@Shaz51 it is devastating to lose your home in a fire.  I think you and Mr. Shaz are coping incredibly well given the circumstances.

Could you perhaps suggest purchasing the shell of a new house ready-made, and then completing it yourselves as a build ?  Just a thought ......

Hipe you have a good day with the kids today @Zoe7 💜🦋 ..... wishing you "good energy".

Beautiful image @Former-Member.  I hope you got some quality sleep.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks F&H, I did 🤗 This mornings Mammogram just now was clear ✔️ One test down x3 to go this week 🤞

@Adge-always put in a claim for that police check at tax time. It's a necessary part of gaining employment.

I hope you are doing alright 💕💜💕💜💕💜💕

@Faith-and-Hope  I sneak around from time to time and pop my head up.

Have a slight head cold at the moment, so sitting on the couch with a doona, to get extra warm.

I hope you are well. And my other friends on here. I don't write much, but I still think of everyone.

❤️ @utopia ..... love seeing you when I do 

love seeing you too @utopia 

thank you @Sans911 , @Former-Member , @Snowie Heart

yes thank you @Faith-and-Hope Heart

@Faith-and-Hope @Snowie @Shaz51 @Adge @Former-Member Long day. Took nearly as long to move resources from class to class as it did taking the actual classes. We need an alternative solution but for now it is what it is. The important thing is the kids could begin their projects and they enjoyed themselves doing so - so that is enough for me.

My nose has been running just as fast as I have been all day, my ears are blocked (great for not hearing any noise from the kids though lol) and my head feels like it is going to roll off my shoulders but despite that I not only managed to get through the day but enjoyed seeing the kids so engaged and creative. Only one Art class tomorrow - the rest of the time I supervise classes whilst the class teachers have meetings - so less running around.

Going to try to get some sleep now and hope I am feeling a lot better tomorrow. Goodnight all Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance