Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

You too @Snowie Wishing you & @Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope @Former-Member & @Anastasia & everyone the Best Day.

Adge

You too @Adge Heart

good afternoon @Zoe7@Faith-and-Hope@Adge@Snowie , @Former-Member , @Anastasia 

love hearing all about the wonderful forum furbabies HeartHeart

yesterday was Smoky day -- nearly did not make it because of all the flooding around , but i made it 

and smoky just took all the attention he could in 2 hours @Sans911 

As always @Shaz51 I love hearing about your Smokey day and so glad it did not have to be cancelled due to the flooding. Hugs and hugs my sister Heart

You too @Adge @Snowie @Shaz51 ......

Glad you are getting sleep you need @Zoe7 .  Hopefully it will help you to work more efficiently afterwards, so regain some of the time "lost" to sleep.

I love your Smoky stories @Shaz51

Afternoon @Zoe7 and @Faith-and-Hope
Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Adge, thanks, i've been thinking of you, have things settled down a bit? 🤗

💖 @Sans911 ..... good to see you 

Thanks @Faith-and-Hope 💗💗💗

@Faith-and-Hope @Sans911 @Snowie @Shaz51 @Former-Member @Adge Still not feeling right - missed a lot of the footy as a result. Feel like I am getting a cold so extra vit c and plenty of rest still. I am concerned I am falling behind too far to get things done but if I get sick I won't be able to do anything anyway - so trying to look after myself now in the hope of preventing that happening. Fur babies must know because they have all been quieter tonight.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance