Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: 💖 Far and Away and find the way back

B5BE0F9F-4AD9-4717-93AD-EBDEC8361353.jpeg

💖💕

AE70F9AE-3DAA-4412-8B6D-D8E79FED5A95.jpeg

Original Modern Palette-knf abstract oil Painting handmade "Lilac Waltz of Flowers with Butterflies"
Natalya Zhdanova

Russia

15.7 W x 23.6 H x 0.8 in

Sending love to all here Heart   🧡💛💚💙💜

Please take care and stay kind xoxo

Morning to anyone around ..... 👋💕😔🦋🌷💐💜🐾🐠

I managed to get a critical assignment done, I think.  I am not sure it was well done ..... and it's"peer review" stuff which is new to us ..... so hoping I haven't offended the students whose work  I was given ..... artists tend to be Highly Sensitive People ..... it's often the driving force behind creatives.

The class I have today, which might be my first virtual classroom experience - I am not sure because I haven't been able to get my head into it yet - is drawing.  We might just be given alternative tasks to do in our home-studio environments, which will be a relief.  Won't know until I get up and start into it, but I have a legal hurdle in front of me first this morning, and it's sort-of flattening everything else .....

Taking big breaths, but can't actually get myself out of bed yet, even tho D2 is asking for her breakfast 😔

Hoping y'all just keep swimming .....

ECB3A8E5-1308-4117-AF97-7746C76D2CED.jpeg

Yin Yang Koi Fish Art Print by ZuskaArt

Hi @Faith-and-Hope 

I had an appointment with my doctor this morning. I had a melt down and spoke about my high anxiety with reg to this virus. 

im going fir a walk with my daughter and little A. She needs to get out get fresh air and use her energy up. She's going a bit crazy at home.  
good that you got an assignment done. 
hope you have a good day. Xxx

Thinking of you with your legal thing @Faith-and-Hope  Hope it goes smoother than anticipated.  Stay strong my friend.

Hi @oceangirl.  I hope you managed to get the early night you were planning on .....

Hi @BlueBay.  It is a worrying time.  I am glad you made your doctor aware of how much this is affecting you, and I hope you had a lovely walk with little A.

Thanks @eth.  It's going to be pretty rough for some time 😔

Hello all,

Community Managers are online this morning and will be reaching out further via e-mail, and we want you to know we hear you and we are really keen to ensure you all feel support with the conflict that's occurred over the weekend. Our goal is for everyone to feel connected and supported in this community.

We understand that many of you have formed deep bonds and connections across the community, and as such we can understand from time to time, as with real life friends, tension and disagreements can occur; particularly more amplified when the context of the disagreements are completely removed. We think it's really beautiful how many of you have connected on such a personal level, over your strength and your ability to work through trauma, grief, pain and loss. It can be painful when we feel that is mirrored back to us in the very place we come for solace and comfort.

We want to reiterate to everyone on the forums, that whilst these relationships are very authentic and loving, we are all missing some key elements that the average relationship holds. The two main things are body language and tone of voice.

We understand it is really challenging to take a step back and remind ourselves that we do not know the context of any members experience in any one moment because all we have to gauge one another by is text communication. Whilst the anonymity of the forums is one of its strengths, it is also one of the challenges, as it is easy for communication to become disjointed. I want to reiterate to all of you, that one of the most empowering things we can do for ourselves is to take a break, a moment away from the forums if we need it and to remember that our staff are here via team@saneforums.org to address any concerns about other members behaviour on the forums.

Whilst we understand this may be a hard one to hear, I also want to emphasise that no forum members are obliged to @ tag members or to respond to @ tags. Some members do not even check their notifications, so it's important we're mindful of this before we become frustrated with one another. Not everyone uses the forums in the same way.

I would encourage everyone to please re-read the addressing conflict section of the Community Guidelines here. For any members who are struggling with this conflict or who need further support please e-mail us via team@saneforums.org so we can work through this with you. I hope you all practice gentle kindness towards yourselves today, and remember that you are all valuable strong people who deserve support. Every forum member deserves this. 

Many thanks,

Nashy

Beautiful photos @Faith-and-Hope 

I hope today goes ok for you.

Sending you lots of loe and hugs ❤💜

stay strong my friends @BlueBay@eth@nashy@Snowie@Faith-and-Hope@oceangirl 

put mum in hospital last night with a partiell block bowel obstruction

went to visit her this morning and was not allowed as I have a temperture 

really i thought -- the nurse checked it twice 

holding hands.jpg

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance