Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Far and Away

Hi @Adge  behind ✓ button. Thought of you looking at bird pics this AM. Take care 🙏GiantDemandingLeafwing-max-1mb.gif

Thanks @Former-Member You too.

Exhausted, 3 years overdue for any sort of holiday (or leave).

Other than spending weeks in hospital (past few years), which doesn't count as holiday or break.

Unfortunately, now there would be no tour buses operating - & little way of going anywhere to rehabilitate, no massage available either.

My bird family are happy & well-cared for (so is Jelly cat), as long as I can still buy birdseed & cat food.

They have sold out (not available) in some stores here.

Thinking of you.

Adge

Won't start @Former-Member , have to pump the car engine to get it started 

Car had a service on Wednesday $$$

Thursday , the car would not start again , so back to the repair shop xx

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hmm, don't get me going about mechanics @Shaz51, nowhere to drive to anyway I guess. You need to self isolate hun. Can you plz find me a roadtrip meme to fantasise over 😁 I got the van ready and they go shut all the boarders. So over the timing of it all. Chin Up!

Yes self isolating here now @Former-Member 

Got in trouble yesterday, soo being a good girl Smiley LOL

That road trip is a great idea thread , love too , but got no computer back yet 

Only using my mobile phone

FFS @Faith-and-Hope That is not what I expected but along the same lines - so not surprised 😡 ...and to have D2 in the middle of it all again - unforgiveable! I wish the truth would out quickly for you too Hon and that you could begin to get on with your life with him out of it. I actually hope once this is all settled for you that his 'bit' takes him for all she can too - that would be justice but I am angry for you and do not have one good thing to say or think about Him. Your priority though is you and your kids and making sure you get what you deserve. One foot in front of the other for now Hon - and lots of love and hugs from Me, Tobes and Cat 💕😘🌹

@Bimby2 @Shaz51 @Former-Member @Adge @eth 👋💖

@Zoe7 Smiley Very Happy

@Faith-and-Hope Cat Very Happy

I don't have any of those fancy Emoticon options that you use.

So I can just use the standard ones (Smiley face etc).

Adge

Hi everyone 👋💕 ..... making one-a these ..... ️.  Anyone else want one ? @Zoe7 @Shaz51 @Adge @Former-Member @Bimby2 ..... anyone else around .....

That's all I know it to be at the moment @Zoe7, in terms of  those kids, but I can guess your other guess ..... and that one might still be a reality, either amongst the ones existing, or in the future ...... 🤷‍♀️ ...., it's mind-blowing.  But then I guess mid-life crisis is named as it is for a reason.

Those ones are enough @Adge Smiley Very Happy

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance