Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Hoping you're feeling better and good luck with your client. Wishing
you life's best. Bimby2.

Oh @Faith-and-Hope I'm so sorry. I've just checked in after a few days. I'd love to see your fur baby if you can link me to it somewhere. 

Have just tagged you to the image @Teej  .....page 1010.

How very cute @Faith-and-Hope . I'm so glad you've got one. Another beautiful crazy cat lady in the making 😘💜🤗. Beautiful company for you 💜💜💜

Former-Member
Not applicable

Yes exactly @Teej  .. its so good that @Faith-and-Hope  has the cat she has wanted for such a long time. There is always a positive to be found for every negative situation.  Its also good to see you here Teej, as I dont see you so much lately.

Just a quick shout out to @Zoe7  ... hope you are settling back into the classroom today and not trying to do too much.

Hi also @Bimby2 @Adge 

Sherry 💕

Hi @Former-Member ,

How is your day going? 
im just procrastinating writing a big and yucky email but am ok. It's a glorious sunny day here which has picked up my mood 🌞

Former-Member
Not applicable

Dull, damp and dreary here @Teej . Kind of how I feel really. I love the rain, but its already so wet after flooding around here last weekend. 

Quiet day here, after morning vet apt for Holly. Just feeling a little lost lately. 

Hope you push through the procrastinations, and get onto that big and difficult email you spoke of. 😀

Sherry 💗

Das me @Teej 👍😁

Just heading in to uni after getting some holes repaired in our home walls and ceiling ...... incomplete WH instigated works that he is refusing to take responsibility for ..... hearing you with the big, yucky emails ..... sigh.  So glad you're enjoying the sun.  I am enjoying the cat ❣️

Hi @Former-Member 👋💕 .... hopefully some sunshine is headed your way again soon.

Hoping @Zoe7 @is having a good day back in the classroom and the kids are showing her the love .... ❤️

Hello @Bimby2 , @Faith-and-Hope , @Former-Member , @Teej , @Adge , @Zoe7 , @Gazza75 

How is everyone xx 

Verrryy hot up here , the clouds are building up 

They say we are going to have a storm this afternoon, so we are mowing in case rain starts

My computer has died -- see if I can get it fixed or buy a new one , arrrgggg, no computer guys here have to wait until we go 30 kms away 

I am on more meds , awww 

Former-Member
Not applicable

I hope that rain arrives this afternoon and cools things down a bit for you.  I expect the humidity would be about 100% up there. @Shaz51  How often do you go to the town 30kms away?  Hope there is a low cost option to fix your current computer.  More meds @Shaz51 ?  😵

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance