Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

I am finished for the day @Faith-and-Hope Would do more but too tired now so heading to bed (couch). Goodnight Hon Heart

Former-Member
Not applicable

WTG F&H - I enjoyed reconnecting with my lost cousins in Sydney... It's very grounding don't you think. Hope your Meetup went well and driving good.too. Well done! 💕

Fell asleep on both of you @Zoe7 @Former-Member .... and Nelly has woken me up early 😏.  Hoping to go back to sleep for a while tho.

@Faith-and-Hope @Former-Member Made my way to bed last night after falling asleep first on the couch. Then woke up this morning with Cat purring next to me on the bed - have not had that for months so it was a very nice surprise (despite it being very early).

Hope you got back to sleep F&H after Nelly waking you and you have a good day. Heart

Hope you have a good day too EOR ...and everyone else passing by here Heart

Back to the cleaning and sorting for me today 👍

🤗 @Zoe7 ....,

Good afternoon @Faith-and-Hope I am well on the way to getting more sorted but taking it super slowly today - plenty of cricket watching and sorting things in front of the tv Smiley Tongue

How are you feeling today Hon?

I dozed off again for a while, then did some online prep work for uni in bed this morning @Zoe7, then made vego omlettes for D2 and me for brunch.  Now have crashed out again on the lounge.  That's my energy done for now .,,,,

Good @Faith-and-Hope Take the time you can, whilst you can, to rest and recover Hon. My next task is clean where I have moved things in the dining room. There is presently none of my school stuff stored in the loungeroom or dining room. I still have some things in the bedroom but it is much less and better organised now. Cat has been coming to investigate and getting pats today too - which is a lovely surprise. I think it is because Tobes is sick of following me all around the house - he just gets to lay down and then I move again lol

When do you start back at uni?

Not for. a few weeks yet @Zoe7, which is good.  I need to get some things sorted out for D2 first.

Well done on getting the sorting done.  It must be feeling like a new house.

You are after we go back then @Faith-and-Hope Only two weeks left here - the time has flown Smiley Sad I too have a lot of pre work to do but am going to begin tackling that after I finishing re-arranging the house Smiley Tongue It does feel like a new house already and I haven't finished yet. What it is going to allow me to do is to begin doing the repairs on the wall in the bedroom a little at a time and then I should be able to paint next holidays. I have set up the bedroom so the dressing table can be easily moved to do what I need to do on that wall. There is quite a large crack and the wall is very uneven so a bit of work to get it done but not hard to do.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance