Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

I love chicken and potato salad btw ..... 😏

I hope the rug dries okay.  My purry rug chooffed off ..... she seems to just like trying out sitting on me, but doesn't stay very long.

I have to swap out some furniture with S2 and D3 tomorrow, and that will help me get a few more boxes sorted out here ..... D2 will be out.  Trying not to think too much about that ..... and the legal stuff will be waiting for me too.  

I will take myself out for coffee after D2 leaves, and will have to think of something nice for dinner.

Purry rug is back ..... 😏 @Zoe7 

I take it that D3 is back then @Faith-and-Hope How is she doing?

If I make it to the supermarket I may buy salmon for dinner - I have it with steamed veggies and rice - it is my favourite meal Smiley Very Happy I cooked the rice with onion and herbs and steam the salmon with ginger, coriander, basil and lemon ....am I making you hungry lol

Nelly is certainly her own cat but clearly loves you - so wonderful you have her Heart

I hope D2 is treated better tomorrow - will be holding you both in my thoughts Heart

Yes, making me hungry @Zoe7 ...   

Nope, D3 not back yet .... the swap around is happening in her absence, but she is aware of it.

Good that she is aware of it and I hope she is finding her feet a bit more being back with her other siblings and out of all the shite you are all faced with there @Faith-and-Hope 

My little boy is sound asleep - his little tongue sticking out of his mouth Smiley Tongue I will have to wake him up soon as I will have to bring Cat inside. Need to try to sleep myself soon - it is getting late for me. I want to try to head into work early tomorrow to get a few things done. It is nothing that cannot wait until after school but getting really tired by the end of the day so not much energy to do anything ...and thinking is definitely off the cards lol

Good idea @Zoe7 .

I need to head off .... have to be up early to get D2 ready in the morning.  Sleep well Hon, and I hope Tobes is better tomorrow.

Thanks gorgeous Heart Time for me to get myself together and head to bed also @Faith-and-Hope Love and hugs to both you and D2 ....and a hope that tomorrow is a much better day for her.

Goodnight sweetheart - love ya Heart

❤️ @Zoe7 

Hi @Faith-and-Hope and all others.

Nearly fell asleep this afternoon after a really hard night. I had a few hours sleep eventually but certainly not enough tackling a classroom filled with energetic kids. It was hot today too so they were all just that little bit more difficult.

I did leave everything at work this afternoon - it can all wait until tomorrow when I am (hopefully) more awake. So having a night off and will head in early to tackle it (sleep dependant). 

By the time I give the fur babies their night biscuits I think I will be following them to sleepyland - so tired that I am aching everywhere Smiley Sad

How has your day been Hon? How was D2 treated today?

I got the furniture shifted around that I needed to today @Zoe7 👍

Then took myself out for lunch and met a friend afterwards for coffee.

Then came home, sorted a few emails, including one about how D2 was treated the other day ..... then fell asleep.  I have been setting my phone alarm in case that happens so I don't sleep through D2 being dropped or collected 🤨 .... she is not home yet today .....

I am glad you are prioritising you're sleep needs tonight.  The hot weather doesn't help with fatigue either - and it was a hot one here today too.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance